Wednesday, March 12, 2008

March 12, 2008 - Plugging Along

As I myself have experienced this, I am sure this is easier for me that it is for Sandy. The pain at the incision site has remained pretty constant. The blasts of Loritab cut it, make a minor dent, but don't really dull the consistency. Whenever she moves, I can see the pain in her face. However, she is a trooper, and is working through it all.

From a treatment point of view, she is still receiving Loritab Elixir for pain ever 4 hours, with Morphine supplements as necessary. She has taken no morphine since last evening. Bladder evacuations are great. Liquids still at 1 ounce per hour. They have had to introduce Potassium and her Potassium is slightly low. Heparin and Pepcid twice per day. Sandy is walking great and really cannot wait to get home and Dr White thinks it could be Thursday but probably Friday.

I will keep blogging as we go through this again. Thanks for following.

No comments: